My Lightroom & Photoshop tutorial library will give you the clarity and confidence to:
- Develop a Lightroom & Photoshop editing workflow
- Organise your images into a Lightroom library where you can actually find stuff!
- Cull and label your photoshoot whilst picking out your best photos to edit
- Make your RAW photos look awesome using the Lightroom develop module
- Work with complimentary colours to stylise your images and collections
- Synchronize your edits and export your images into Photoshop
- Freely navigate Photoshop without feeling like you’re in a labyrinth.
- Use adjustment layers, masks and blending modes to stylize your images
- Create, save and load selections to selectively edit specific areas of your photographs
- Export and optimise your images for print or online publishing
- Have fun! Create beautiful work and inspire others to do the same. 🙂
- Member access to all past and future free courses in the PS. It’s fun library.
PS. Tutorial library access is not for you if:
- You don’t stare at the Lightroom or Photoshop module for 10 minutes wondering what all those pretty buttons and sliders do
- You are a ‘Photography Purist’
- You have ever said “I don’t like to edit my photos and prefer to leave them RAW”
- You are completely comfortable working with a Lightroom and Photoshop workflow
- You don’t run away and hide after taking one look at Photoshop
- You know how to use adjustment layers, masks and blending modes efficiently
- You don’t like listening to a big nosed chap with an odd English accent