Welcome to this series on how to enhance eyes in Photoshop. We will start this series by showing you how to whiten eyes using a handful of very easy to follow Photoshop techniques.
In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Edit your images using a non-destructive workflow
- Create virtual copies of your image using adjustment layers
- Work with layer masks to target specific areas of your photo
- Apply blending modes and;
- Use adjustment layers to edit your image
Have you ever watched a tutorial or read a great tip and thought “wow that’s cool, I should try that…” then weeks go by and you can’t remember what to do?
I genuinely want you to try these techniques out.
That’s why I have gone the extra step and created an ultimate set of notes for you. Click the button below to download your step by step reference guide (with screenshots) of everything I go through in the video.
PS. If you want to start understanding how to use Lightroom and Photoshop to edit your images, click the button below to claim free access to our introductory Lightroom and Photoshop beginners course.